Merging bug

Wazalove

I went back to this game (haven't played since 2016) and the problem is when I merged my account, I had no pokemon and was in Viridian Forest with no pokemon whatsoever and I can't open the pokedex. Could you please try and bring back at least one pokemon or just reset my account?

I went back to this game (haven't played since 2016) and the problem is when I merged my account, I had no pokemon and was in Viridian Forest with no pokemon whatsoever and I can't open the pokedex. Could you please try and bring back at least one pokemon or just reset my account?
Hi Wazalove,

Unfortunately, it appears your account was caught in a Red account wipe to help stabilize the server when it was under such heavy traffic that the database was going corrupt.

This happened to many accounts that did not log in for a year or more with less than 10 hours of playtime. Therefore, we no longer have your game data saved in our database anymore. As you said that you would be interested in resetting your account, I've done so and you should be able to play from the beginning normally. The only thing you have kept was the 3 hours of playtime that you previously had before the wipe.

I'm also looking to get the 80 coins put back on your account, please be patient in the mean time and I'll let you know when it's been credited to your account.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

thank you for your support :CharYay:
Hi Wazalove,

The 80 coins were successfully credited onto your account. Is there anything else I can help you with before I lock this topic as solved?

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

• 2 weeks later...