Vanished Snorlax

Jetstreamxz

hello all guys, I was catching snorlax, after several attempts I succeed, I see him appear among the team pokemon on the left when the game disconnects me from the client. doing the log again snorlax is gone, not in the box or in the team, and on the pokedex me as seen. What can I do??

hello all guys, I was catching snorlax, after several attempts I succeed, I see him appear among the team pokemon on the left when the game disconnects me from the client. doing the log again snorlax is gone, not in the box or in the team, and on the pokedex me as seen. What can I do??

Hi. It sounds like you were hit in a rollback where the server seemed to have crashed.

Unfortunately staff cannot do anything about this issue as stated here:

▶︎ READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUPPORT TOPIC ! ◀︎

• Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Hello JetStreamXZ!, I'm sorry to hear your inconvenience, Like Zupercooer said, Sometimes we lose a bit of progress during a Server Crash and we cant recover anything, The next time you can relog after you catch a rare/shiny pokemon to save your data!

▶︎ READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A SUPPORT TOPIC ! ◀︎

• Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Have a nice day!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.