Centuries (International) - Silver Server - Recruiting

Yigit86

saved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

' in game name ? Nonvicious

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home> Also im a pro gfx designer with over 100 gfx made over the years

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Tell us about yourself!

Well my name is Malikom and I've been playing since 2015. Kinda talkative but somewhat shy. My hobbies include reading, being outside drawing and gaming.

2. What is your nickname in PRO?

Mka91

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 286hrs and 13 mins

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 29 and I'm from the U.S.(Eastern)

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Complete the regions and get the legendaries as well as my favorites

6. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

No

7. What is your favorite Pokemon?

Jolteon. It's been my favorite since it first came out.

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

Yes

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yes