Make our purchases worthwhile.

Fenne

I can understand the server is under BETA and it need currency to continue its running, but can we make our purchases worthwhile when relating to XP Boosts that are bought and even membership?

What do I mean? Making it based on time spent online rather then days that going by and by?

How it would help? Obviously it would make people not waste more money to get some time to bother to train their Pokemon without the knowing they wasted their money by either getting disconnected and knowing they have to struggle beating over 500 people trying to get online also....

Please, think about the player base when it comes to this, it will make so many players happy to train in mind knowing their money is being thrown in the toilet. I can even understand if membership isn't included, but XP Boost would be appreciated

If I am not wrong then what you are trying to suggest it "If a player purchases an exp boost which lasts for X amount of time then make then X amount of time only count as the time spent online so that the player does not waste the exp boost just because the player could play like 2 hours everyday" right?

If this is your suggestion then it is a very good suggestion and I have seen this system in my online mmo games.

I also agree with this being a really good thing..

And as far as I'm concern the only negative(can be positive depending on how you look at the matter) thing I can see is that it can be abused in such a way that if you have a secondary account with exp boost on, you can use it only when you're gonna level pokemons, this way making the exp scroll more efficient and last longer (without wasting time on it in catching wild pokes, ev training or trading and whatnot)