Registration summer tournament ✓

Mjames

Thanks

Hi there,

Struggling to view your iimgur pictures, can you try opening your file, right click each image and "open in new tab", copy the URL, click this icon 777308d89700c69a8b10faf7ba5432a8.png, paste the link, this should add the images directly to the forum

Also, please join the tourny discord once fixed: https://discord.gg/STUnW5B

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello. As your instruction, I wasn't able to get the way how it works in Imgur. But as you can see above, I have edited the post attaching the pictures of the pokemon that I will be registering for the tournament. Hope everything will go well this time. Thanks

Hi there,

Struggling to view your iimgur pictures, can you try opening your file, right click each image and "open in new tab", copy the URL, click this icon 777308d89700c69a8b10faf7ba5432a8.png, paste the link, this should add the images directly to the forum

Also, please join the tourny discord once fixed: https://discord.gg/STUnW5B

Hello. As your instruction, I wasn't able to get the way how it works in Imgur. But as you can see above, I have edited the post attaching the pictures of the pokemon that I will be registering for the tournament. Hope everything will go well this time. Thanks

Thanks

Thankyou for registering, all validated :)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Registration finalised

[spoiler=mjames]

mjames_bisharp-png.24835mjames_blissey-png.24836mjames_crawdaunt-png.24837mjames_dragonite-png.24838mjames_politoed-png.24844mjames_omastar-png.24843mjames_magnezone-png.24842mjames_lucario-png.24841mjames_jellicent-png.24840mjames_ferrothorn-png.24839mjames_rhyperior-png.24845mjames_skarmory-png.24846mjames_starmie-png.24847mjames_suicune-png.24848mjames_tangrowth-png.24849mjames_venomoth-png.24850

ZUtC0zO.png

• 2 weeks later...