fantazi0 OT POKES - Latios/heatran/mew +Tentacruel ✓

Fantazi0

Hi Fanta,

Can you please add the SS for the legendaries too (will be less confusing when validating when viewing your vids as i'll be looking for a registered mon pic, not the title), along with your timezone in GMT

Aside from that thankyou for registering and please join the tourny disc here: https://discord.gg/STUnW5B

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

-Left login message ingame to prompt to update screenshots with OT showing.

This needs to be updated for registration to be finalised.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Good morning sir ! Sorry for having an incomplete application but its a hard period for me :( (uni exams ) . Im Gmt +2 and here is my imgur album [MEDIA=imgur]xtm4nYs[/MEDIA] . PS Tentacruel + Mew are not lvl 100 but ill train em in the following days :D . Thanks for ur time and have a nice day .

Resolved via discord:

fQsW8oi.png

Registration finalised:

[spoiler=Fantazi0]

6tHmLum.pngqL5x6yN.pngQkVRUIL.pngKHZWrWs.png4H1ARzs.pngI9SBb7p.pngomU7H1s.png6wKRTvO.pngdh8rtSC.pngjXacEVj.pngUFCY3Cn.pngxBD5kiG.pngZr69bjr.pngtLbSfME.png2YDBu7y.pngbgJoaqc.png

ZUtC0zO.png