CINNABAR | [DISBANDED]

Ljamblesl

This guild was dormant for a while. But we are back, baby!

363033420_CinnibarLogo.png.ec6f76de57b0fee201dbd283e0c54705.png363033420_CinnibarLogo.png.ec6f76de57b0fee201dbd283e0c54705.png363033420_CinnibarLogo.png.ec6f76de57b0fee201dbd283e0c54705.png363033420_CinnibarLogo.png.ec6f76de57b0fee201dbd283e0c54705.png363033420_CinnibarLogo.png.ec6f76de57b0fee201dbd283e0c54705.png

We are a fun-family based guild. We have fun together, play P.R.O, and do PvP. We also do cards against humanity, hangout around the discord server, watch YouTube videos together, play jackbox(an online game)/play smash bros, and various other games. We are mainly oriented for pokemon revolution online players that want a little more out of a discord server. Do you want to be in a server just for trades? Or you do you want to be in it and have an assortment of folks that you can honestly have fun with and call a friend?

We are unfiltered. - Cussing is allowed, we don't become sensitive or shun you for it.

Two bots *will* be added.

I need moderators. Members will be approached as time goes on!

There will also be custom guild made p.r.o events like hide and seek and many others resulting in prizes later on!

We are an anime friendly and loving community. We even sometimes watch anime at a given night together online! So many possibilities are open. Come befriend us right now and help Jambles bring cinnabar back to the life of flowers! We help each other within the world of P.R.O and many more~!

Join right away and talk to Jambles! - --------> https://discord.gg/u3KefwU <---------

``There are no requirements other then you please be 17+ as there are nsfw channels within the server. Thank you.``

CINNABAR - LOVE STARTS HERE.

Luigi, I've been a plumber for 34 years. You actually think, I go to some mushroom kingdom Luigi - I don't. I just trip really hard on LSD and I hire prostitutes.

B-but Mario...I've been there with you - to the Mushroom Kingdom.

No you haven't Luigi. You have Terminal Seven, brain cancer - I don't even know what that means, but its bad. This is all in your head Luigi, its in your imagination.

*bump it all*

Luigi, I've been a plumber for 34 years. You actually think, I go to some mushroom kingdom Luigi - I don't. I just trip really hard on LSD and I hire prostitutes.

No you haven't Luigi. You have Terminal Seven, brain cancer - I don't even know what that means, but its bad. This is all in your head Luigi, its in your imagination.

*bump* - This is a brand new guild resurrected from an old one! Join and lets have some fun!

Yet another bump. I'm looking for new members! come chill with me and our guild!