rework the summer event shop buying system

Ishrak

i wanted to buy 1magikarp hat + 1 slowking crown+1 summer cloth. and i even have collected points for them with hard work. and i bought magikarp hat an sloking crown. but i miss clicked and saw that i bought anothet magikarp hat.Now i have 2 magikarp hat -_-

i just wanted to say that" when we wanted to buy something from the summer event shop,there isn't any option for making sure what i am buying. plz add something so that other player don't face this problem like me. and it will very kind if you could do something about my problem.thanx for reading it.

good idea, or give some sort of time window for when you buy and you can resell in that x amount of time(doesn't have to be alot, also it can be until you leave the house of the merchant- sort of like in league of legends when u buy items in the fountain) and get the coins back.

idk about league of legends.but i am not suggesting any resell or something like this.my suggestion is ,when we buy something from there it instantly give us the product. there is no 2nd confirmation.like when we click on the hat it should say"would you like to buy the "x" cap for 250 points" and below there should be to command to choose for the final time "yes or no" .so that ,even if we accidently click the product won't be bought and we won't loose our points