A couple of newby questions

Iroh

Hello:

Sorry to bother you, but Can anyone aswer a couple questions?

1.- How can I track the quests I have incompleted or undone? Is there any window ingame to see the progress, etc?

2.- How can I use Oddish's "sweet scent" and other moves like this that can be used in the wild or tall grass?

Hi,

1. there is no such window in the game, you just have to remember what you have done or needs to be done

2. The only moves that can be used outside of battle are: cut, surf, flash, rock smash, dig, waterfall, rock climb, dive, headbutt

Dont know if i forget any but sweet scent is not one of them.

Hope i helped :)

• Like 1

Hi,

1. there is no such window in the game, you just have to remember what you have done or needs to be done

2. The only moves that can be used outside of battle are: cut, surf, flash, rock smash, dig, waterfall, rock climb, dive, headbutt

Dont know if i forget any but sweet scent is not one of them.

Hope i helped :)

He asked 2nd question, because in original games you can use Sweet Scent outside battle, here such a feature is not yet coded.

• Like 1

And a lot of other moves, like Teleport to travel to the last Pokécenter you visited, Fly to fly to whatever Pokémon Center you have visited once at least, etc.

Is there any list or thread showing/treating the moves that don't work in the game?

And a lot of other moves, like Teleport to travel to the last Pokécenter you visited, Fly to fly to whatever Pokémon Center you have visited once at least, etc.

Is there any list or thread showing/treating the moves that don't work in the game?

Hello Iroh,

regarding non coded moves or bugged ones you might want to check out this thread: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/pvp-rules-and-revamp-of-bugged-moves-abilities-items-not-to-be-used-in-pvp.31289/. Wishing you a nice day and lots of fun ingame :)

Kind regards,

lichterloh

• Like 1

390?cb=20170221070540

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.