focus sash working incorrectly

Niels007

hello,

I wanted to use the focus sash trick to level my marill up.

I false swiped graveler till 1 hp then let my farfetch d die. After that i put in marill with focus sash

Here is the deal, normally marill would survive and deal 1 dmg done.

Now graveler uses explosion and marill instant dies and focus sash stays in pokemon hold window. I asked in all chat some info and normally marill would survive.

In other words focus sash did not activate.

edit after a battle with quaqsire it worked. so i am guessing it is because the move is selfdestruct like or because its graveler.

Kind regards Niels

hello,

I wanted to use the focus sash trick to level my marill up.

I false swiped graveler till 1 hp then let my farfetch d die. After that i put in marill with focus sash

Here is the deal, normally marill would survive and deal 1 dmg done.

Now graveler uses explosion and marill instant dies and focus sash stays in pokemon hold window. I asked in all chat some info and normally marill would survive.

In other words focus sash did not activate.

edit after a battle with quaqsire it worked. so i am guessing it is because the move is selfdestruct like or because its graveler.

Kind regards Niels

Hi there, thank you for your report, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, the issue is known but hasn't been fixed yet. You can find the similar move Explosion listed in the PvP Rules thread's list of bugged moves:

Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Not Bannable

• This category is for moves, abilities & items that are not working as intended but does not makes a player take a loss, nor has a significant impact in PvP.
    Here are the list, with an explanation included:
    • Moves

[...]

Explosion- can KO enemy user if they have Sturdy or Focus Sash.

There is no ETA on when it would be fixed. Keep an eye on the Downloads & Update Logs and/or the official PRO Discord server's announcements channel to be informed of it, as it is where such update would be announced.

With this being said, I wish you to have a great week-end!