PRIYA'S DAYCARE SHOP (CLOSED)

Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-27-52.thumb.jpg.be574cc42a8a3b1be002586480415bc1.jpg

WELCOME to my DAYCARE Shop

LEVELLING SERVICE

I hve divided the mons for Lvl-up on the following grounds, so each of the divison hve different prices. The prices of different services:-

(A.) > Less experience needed per Level. > Good amount of moves. > Speedy mons or mons having higher base speed. > Having higher base Attack or Special Attack.

[30k Pokedollars Per Mon]

(B.) > More experience needed per Level. > Very bad set of moves available. > Slow mons or mons having low base Speed. > Poor Attack or Special Attack Stat.

[40k Pokedollars Per Mon]

(All Mons will be Levelled up till Level 96 for the mons faing under the Group (A.), While All Mons under Group (B.) will be Levelled till 94)

[ Mons having a Long Evolutionary Chain may cost higher keeping in mind the above facts. ]

RULES

1.) The mons for Levelling Service will be accepted from Thursday IST 12:30 pm to Monday IST 12:30 pm.

2.) The Pokemon will be trained from Monday 12:30 pm IST to Thursday 12:30 pm IST.

3.) The service can be declined anytime due to anykind of problems.

4.) All mons must be collected within the 2 weeks from which the mon was given.

5.) The mons which r not claimed within 2 week from its claiming date will not be returned under any condition.

6.) If anyone wish to buy my service then put a message on discord channel. I will contact u via a pm to accept your mons.

7.) All prices r fixed no changes will occur in them unless i want them to be changed.

8.) Extra time may take to Lvl-up certain mons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

EV-TRAINING SERVICE

The prices for the Ev-training is divided with the help of combination of different Evs used. Following are the prices of different combinations of Evs:-

(A.) Atk+Spd and Sp.Atk+Spd Combination of Evs = 15k Pokedollars Per Mon

(B.) Def+Hp and Sp.def+Hp Combination of Evs = 25k Pokedollars Per Mon

(C.) Any other combination of Evs in the form (252/252/6) = 30k Pokedollars Per Mon

(D.) Any other combination of Evs not in the form (252/252/6) = 30k Pokedollars Per Mon

[ NOTE:- All mons given for Ev training must be Level 45 or above or a additional 5k will be charged for per -10 Levels of a mon.]

RULES

1.) The mons for EV-Training will be accepted from Monday IST 12:00 pm to Thursday IST 12:00 pm.

2.) The Pokemon will be trained from Thursday 12:00 pm IST to Monday 12:00 pm IST.

3.) The service can be declined anytime due to anykind of problems.

4.) The mons which r not claimed within the two week from its date on which it was given will not be returned under any condition.

5.) If anyone wish to buy my service then put a message on my discord server. I will contact u via a pm to accept your mons.

6.) All prices r fixed no changes will occur in them unless i want them to be changed.

7.) Extra time may take for EV Training some mons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please join my Discord Server to know more. Here is a link to it

THANK YOU

Edited by TheGreatNino

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...