Want to join guild

Username: christylad90, 32 badges, nearly 200hrs and over 250 pokes caught. Been a fan of Pokémon since 98 when it was released in UK as TV series and played every game since. Collect tcg cards and currently have a nice collection. Always loved Pokémon.any guilds taking user I'm happy to join. Cheera

Username: christylad90, 32 badges, nearly 200hrs and over 250 pokes caught. Been a fan of Pokémon since 98 when it was released in UK as TV series and played every game since. Collect tcg cards and currently have a nice collection. Always loved Pokémon.any guilds taking user I'm happy to join. Cheera

Hey christylad, so if you are silver server then we would be more than welcome to invite you to Toxicity (do not let the name fool yah we are nice lol). You should make sure to specify you are Gold server otherwise. We just require that you join our discord before we can invite you in game so if you are interested in our guild pm me on discord at McSchitter#2703 and we can hook ya up. If you want more info about our guild first just let me know c^=

LucarioSignature.gif.350c1b5461dad032ce9444ecf1edfdf8.gif

Check out my YOUTUBE if you like fun shenanigans:

https://www.youtube.com/c/McSchitter

If u still didnt find a good guild try my guild chaos.

Its one the best guilds among all current guilds in silver server.

My guild thread is linked below my signiture.

Hope to see ya soon :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Make sure to complete the questline for most regions that way u can adavance from region to region that way better communication be sure to understand of what types of pokemon are required and the language barrier between ur guild members I hope this helps whats your favorite type by the way?