Game Crash Help!

Hbjason

I tryed to log in the game told me to patch the new version and I did it but when I fight vs a Pokemon then the game crash I use android please fix the bug. The old patch worked by me but not the new patch!!

• Like 2

I tryed to log in the game told me to patch the new version and I did it but when I fight vs a Pokemon then the game crash I use android please fix the bug. The old patch worked by me but not the new patch!!

This issue persist for every android user, dont worry it will be fixed soon and you will be notified immediately if you are on the discord server till then try to use any other device and stay tuned. Have a good day....

We're aware of the issue and looking for a fix. Not much we can do in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please read the notices at the top of the forum for more information and updates.

ScsHRCy.png

Have a nice day.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.