Hello crash problem any help ?

Drntnl

Hello guys ı have game crash problem, i play android version,i throw pokeball and my game is crash,how to fix my crash problem? Pls help(sorry my bad english)

Hello guys ı have game crash problem, i throw pokeball and my game is crash,how to fix my crash problem? Pls help

You probably did not read it but Android has some problems right now. The staff is trying to fix is as we speak.

• Like 1

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

You probably did not read it but Android has some problems right now. The staff is trying to fix is as we speak.

Thanks for ur reply mybad

Hello guys ı have game crash problem, i throw pokeball and my game is crash,how to fix my crash problem? Pls help

They basically said fu android users shut up and wait

Thank you for your disrespect

• Like 1

As mentioned by Glunarr, we're looking for a fix at the moment. You can stay up to date at our Discord Server. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.