New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Desid00
-
Shiny Shroomish [Sold]
Sold to sarks 3m
-
Shiny Shroomish [Sold]
bump
-
Godly Gliscor!! ends soon.
bump
-
Godly Gliscor!! ends soon.
-
Godly Gliscor!! ends soon.
bump
-
Godly Gliscor!! ends soon.
bump
-
Shiny Shroomish [Sold]
Bump
-
Shiny Shroomish [Sold]
Alright let do it. I'll fire it up 1 sec.
-
Shiny Shroomish [Sold]
Hey i would like too but am not sure how.
-
Godly Gliscor!! ends soon.
Hey I'm selling my Gliscor i'll do my best to keep forums updated gl! C.O: 3m By: titouskaneis Min Raise: 250k Insta: 7m Sold.
-
Shiny Shroomish [Sold]
Hey selling my shroom I'll do my best to keep auction up to date, s.o will be 3m. Cash only. s.o: 3m Min. raise.:500k Insta: 8m Ends: 12.5 hours remaining! Auction started by: sarks Current bid: 3m
-
Dratinis h.a
this bid was over and I haven't receive poke or any response from fearlok if I don't get a response soon I will report
-
Dratinis h.a
hey msged a couple times no response
- Dratinis h.a
-
Epic Metagross Max Speed 31x2
bump
-
Epic Metagross Max Speed 31x2
-
Preset pokemon teams from pc.
Hey I think it would be a great idea to put in pre-set teams that you can save. It would make it so you can save certain teams for bossing dig runs pvp etc and wouldnt have to search every time. I used to play runescape and it was a gamechanger when they introduced it.
