New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Xerife175
-
[Pokémon Showdown Emfire - Silver/Gold Server] All Nero's games in the Sun God Tournament!
Nice battles, bro! A lot of knowledge, predicts and good teams inside the video:CharYay: I appreciate all the work done, keep doing it!
-
Never Ending Shop#2 (Shop update 18/08 + order update by price)
Good seller!
-
Bug in Nurse Joy from Cerulean PC [SOLVED]
Yes, thank you so much!
-
Bug in Nurse Joy from Cerulean PC [SOLVED]
Up. The problem persists...
-
[Gold Server - PvP ForFun] Alphaa (Monotype Steel) vs Humberto (Official Team) - HD
I think you are good at video editing, btw nice battle:SquirtleSquad:
-
Epic Bold Larvesta
Oh, I was thinking that you wanted an infinite auction, sorry. (Its 1 a.m. here xD)
-
Epic Bold Larvesta
It's a 3 days(72h) auction, you can't do this...
- Epic Bold Larvesta
- Epic Bold Larvesta
-
Bug in Nurse Joy from Cerulean PC [SOLVED]
Ok, thank you for the answer. I hope this get fixed!
-
Bug in Nurse Joy from Cerulean PC [SOLVED]
Bump
-
Show pokemon status automatically when it's captured
I think it's a good idea show pokemon status automatically when it's captured, mostly when the pokemon goes to PC BOX. It will stop anxiety; It will say if we should stop or not to hunt the pokemon; It will not kill the MMO essence. Example: You will capture a pokemon The pokemon goes to PC BOX And the poke status appears on your screen like: or Thanks!
-
Bug in Nurse Joy from Cerulean PC [SOLVED]
Hi, I can't talk with Nurse Joy in Cerulean Pokemon Center, when i click to speak with her nothing happens and Cerulean is my favorite city atm :( I think the problem is my account, because i have tested in Android Client and Linux Client and the bug persists. Can you guys help me, please? Name in game: xerife175 Thank you!
-
Discord Giveaway
What is your Discord tag? Luka#0749 How often do you use Discord? Daily If you could improve PRO's Discord with one suggestion, what would it be? Language channels, like portuguese, spanish, french... please!
