New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Bcake047
-
Account banned
Hello Jaber314, there is evidence needed when you were reported to take action against you. This won't be for "no reason". If you still think your ban was unjustly please try it in the Discipline Appeals . Your request will be processed by staff members. Kind regards.
-
Sentret Stuck in my party
Hello AnubisStreams, there are some other players experiencing this issue. You might try to close your game completely and restart - not only logging out. Else a staff member said you can request that he can move your pokmeon to the box. Let me know if it helps. Kind regards. E: You have probably this issue? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90932-url
-
Merging Server
Hello jakecrowdey, in which server is your account? You might get the message, because you play in the Gold server and you have nothing to merge. Let me know if you have more information. Kind regards.
-
Pursuit bugged
Hello Frosty222, there is no information that pursuit was coded since December 2017. According to a staff member it was not coded in September 2017 as well. So we can assume that it will not work for the moment. Kind regards.
-
Hannah last boss of the getting to sinnoh quest
Hello avoado, Machamp's 'No Guard' makes all moves used by or against a Pokemon with this ability hit 100%. Kind regards
-
An issue with Protect/Detect
Hello GreenEyedNeUn, how sure are you about having 100% success rate on protect. Each time you fail a successfully used protect it's chance to work will be halved. Let me know if this is helpful.
-
Heal Bell sometimes not working
To review your statement: "I was doing Chuck boss earlier and had my Togekiss out against his Mienshao. I missed Air Slash and he used Bounce, and when it hit Togekiss he got paralyzed." His Mienshao got paralyzed by attacking your Togekiss with Bounce? "Next turn Mienshao used Bounce again, so I used Heal Bell. It didn't heal the paralysis. I had to use Heal Bell 4 times before I could remove the paralysis." You tried to heal his paralyze? "Does Heal Bell "miss" when there is no pokemon in front, when it's supposed to work 100%? I checked the not working moves list and it's not there, is it working as intended?" Heal Bell is healing the user and your teams status conditions not the enemies status condition. Kind regards. Edit: Your wording was a bit confusing. Got it. I'll look for an answer right now.
-
Black Medallion usage tips
Areas like Love Island are great for BM usage. You have a lot of tier 7-9 Pokemon in the same spot and those have the basic form as well. I did spend 72 hours in a row in Love Island. It is great. Good luck
-
sinnoh story: spear pillar (fixed)
UP. I have the same problem. Hope it gets fixed with first priority asap. E: Also this horizontal is very bumpy and noticeable laggy. We're getting smashed behind this line. Dunno if any correlation with that
