New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Subhransugudi
-
When i caught legendary poke
When i caught legendary poke how much time needed make a list with hours plzzz
- SOLD
-
~Fox's Services~
Lvl up my ghost poke to 100+EV service lvl 24
-
PRIYA'S DAYCARE SHOP (CLOSED)
Want lvl up service and EV train tell me the best budget 27k hoenn
-
PRIYA'S DAYCARE SHOP (CLOSED)
Want lvl up service and EV train tell me the best budget 27k
-
SOLD
Want lucario will you trade for slaking hoenn poke
-
This is wrong why cannot ditto transform but in pokemon it can transform
So how many time after it coded
-
Want a hoenn rotom gold server for black glass
Added 27k extra
-
This is wrong why cannot ditto transform but in pokemon it can transform
This is wrong why cannot ditto transform but in real pokemon episode it can transform I want that ditto can transform
-
Want a hoenn rotom gold server for black glass
Want a hoenn rotom gold server for black glass I will give one black glass for rotom hoenn must be hoenn rotom
-
Selling GODLY epic Axew
You have rotom gold server hoenn rotom plz pm me
-
Stank's Shop - new pokes !!!
Yes or no no plz if yes come make friend come online in 1 minute
-
Stank's Shop - new pokes !!!
Gold server
-
Stank's Shop - new pokes !!!
I want a rotom hoenn lilycove for black glass plz I want plznplz plz
-
I not want to evole my ratata i press no but it evole i want my raticate as ratata do it as fast as you can [LOCKED]
I want my raticate to ratata or give me a 80lvl ratata of my name
-
I not want to evole my ratata i press no but it evole i want my raticate as ratata do it as fast as you can [LOCKED]
I not want to evole my ratata i press no but it evole i want my raticate as ratata do it as fast as you can
-
Why my game has been ban [LOCKED]
Why
