Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Polyxena

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Boss team lend for 1D + sold 10x Focus Sash, 3x Leftovers & 1x Lagging Tail Tyvm for your order ❤️
  2. +1 Great idea! I love hunting and have the same issue feeling dizzy after some time when the screen moves. Especially, when I am hunting passively while watching a livestream or video on the other monitor.
  3. After a long time of absence, my service shop is open once again. As a short reminder: I am a casual player and won't accept requests for "super fast EV training" - no matter how much you offer for it ❣️ You can expect one mon trained in max 2 days (most of the time it's faster) - however, just get in contact with me in order to know whether I currently I have time for EV training or not.
  4. Boss team lending service until 11.04.2025 - 23:27 (GMT+2) ~ forgot about the 2nd screenshot but Pangoro got ofc lent as well 😄 ~
  5. Finished the EV training of 5 mons: Furthermore, I added the "Egg Move Service" as an additional service for my shop 😊
  6. Congrats @Suncity you won the vday Honedge for 2.4m 🎉 Just let me know when u are online to finish the trade

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.