New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Janclyde64
-
sold
cc's priced at 300k each yes
-
guild officers unable to invite members
thank you for the quick response, unfortunately the error persists even after doing said tasks. I will standby for further updates.
-
sold
current offer: 350k ends: 9:23pm GMT+8 minimum increment: 50k insta: 1m *reserve the right to close the auction early (with at least 3 hours notice) should the need arise *accepting cc's priced at 300k each
-
guild officers unable to invite members
I recently made a guild with a few friends and promoted them to officers. however, they are unable to invite new members. they've even tried relogging in the game. Is this a common or known issue? if so I apologize and will wait for further action.
-
gible
final bid thedude 600k
-
gible
closing this auction early due to personal reasons, leaving 3 hours for potential bidders starting now. Current highest bid is 600k by thedude.
-
gible
current offer at 600k less than 2 days remain
-
Phoenix Guild [Silver Server] - Closed
1. What's your Player name (IGN)? Janclyde64 2. Number of hours played? 92hrs 3. What's your favorite Pokemon? either Goodra/Metagross/Shuckle 4. What country are you from? Philippines 5. How old are you? 22 6. When's your Birthday? Oct 14th
-
closed
- closed
Starting price: 3m minimum increment: 200k Instant :10m Ends 3 days after first bid Only accepting cash but will entertain ETS items (such as cc) value to be decided by both parties, just pm me if I am online *I reserve the right to cancel if I am unsatisfied with the results- gible
ok auction timer set 3 days- gible
- closed
