Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Dragnnel11

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dragnnel11

  1. But if I use a VPN app, won't my account get banned?
  2. I play on My phone, and l've even tried on my other phone,but it won't let me get into the gold server
  3. Hi Staff, I am experiencing a connection issue specifically with the Gold Server. - Issue: I cannot connect to the Gold Server using my home Wi-Fi IP address. However, I am able to log in and play on the Silver Server without any problems on the same connection. - Troubleshooting done: I have not violated any rules. My account is clean, and I can connect to Gold if I switch to mobile data. It seems my home Wi-Fi public IP address is being filtered or blocked by the Gold Server firewall. Could you please check if my public IP is being affected by an IP range block or firewall filter on the Gold Server? Thank you for your help.
  4. Thank you do much for the información,I was able to capture volcanion.thanks!
  5. I can't capture volcanion even though I've completes the entire misión.when I interact with volcanion,it tells me I need to make space in my box, but I have plenty of space. I hope You can help me solve this problem
  6. 300k

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.