New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Vismu
-
Teddiursa 31/31
- Teddiursa 31/31
- Teddiursa 31/31
- Teddiursa 31/31
Start Point/Price: 200K Duration: 30 hours after first bid Min. Raise: 10K Accepted Payment(s):Pokedollars, CC (500K) No Insta. Contact: Vismu (In game) or Chris.1361 (Discord) Reminders: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.- WTB CRAWDAUNT H.A ADAMANT 31SPD 20+ or similar.
Up!- WTB CRAWDAUNT H.A ADAMANT 31SPD 20+ or similar.
up- WTB CRAWDAUNT H.A ADAMANT 31SPD 20+ or similar.
I'll transfer to Silver if we set a price. Discord: Chris.1361- WTB CRAWDAUNT H.A ADAMANT 31SPD 20+ or similar.
Vismu in-game / Chris.1361 Discord.- Mawile + Corphish + Lotad new Vday xform?
Hi, there is a episode in Pokemon when Mawile "love Lombre" and at the same time Ash's Corphish fall in love with Mawile but was rejected meanwhile she likes Lombre. At the end Mawile was for the street cuz she has as many crushes as there are pokemons cuz at the end she crush in a psyduck. Since the two of them Corphish and Lotad have only 1 event form Lotad vday n Corpish xmas , i think is good idea to put new vday forms on thems. And maybe a even a vday Mawile? If I have to choose one of them, I'll choose Corphish very simple, heart in eyes+bunch of flowers in the claw+ other colour skin+aura of heart's in the air also is rare tier mons with just 1 event form.- [World Quest] Add another one time-zone.
Hi, I suggest to add another time for the World Quest because we have many nationalities, therefore, there are people who, due to their schedule and ofc "timezone", cannot participate in the established World Quests sometimes. I propose adding another time for other zones, BUT, if you get the points to obtain the mysterious ticket, you can no longer participate in the second one. I believe we need another entry in other time-zone.- New maps with higher level pokemon
+1 it would be rlly nice but not more than 80 imo.- Gible Jolly 31/31
Start Point/Price: 500K Duration: 24 hours after first bid Min. Raise: 50K Accepted Payment(s):Pokedollars, CC (450K) No Insta. Contact: Vismu (In game) or Chris.1361 (Discord) Reminders: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.- Litwick 16/31/31/31/29 Rash HP ICE
Start Point/Price: 1M Duration: 48 hours after first bid Min. Raise: 100K Accepted Payment(s):Pokedollars, CC (480K) No Insta. Contact: Vismu (In game) or Chris.1361 (Discord) Reminders: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.- Alt Acc "doubs"
Hi, I was wondering something cuz recently I have in my mind to start my own DEX Services, BUT I already own 4 accounts that I use for bosses and I don't know if I can create a another one "only for DEX Services" and use it as storage cuz they are too many mons and they always give you mons when you beat Bosses in a row so...I just wanted to know If I can own a "5th account" with only 4 badges to be able to trade and use it as STORAGE to keep my DEX clean and NOT for Bosses. I just want to have a STORAGE to be to be organized. If this is not possible I'll just use one of my four accounts and deal with the mess e.e- XMAS GIBLE HA (bold)
- XMAS GIBLE HA (bold)
@Rudedingo22 you won. Pm in-game!- XMAS GIBLE HA (bold)
- XMAS GIBLE HA (bold)
- XMAS GIBLE HA (bold)
Start Point/Price: 700K Duration: 24 hours after first bid Min. Raise: 100K Accepted Payment(s):Pokedollars, CC (450K) No Insta. Contact: Vismu (In game) or Chris.1361 (Discord) Reminders: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.- Epic Salamence Jolly 30,+22 all IV's (Another)
- Epic Salamence Jolly 30,+22 all IV's (Another)
@Diozer you won. I'll pm in game- Epic Salamence Jolly 30,+22 all IV's (Another)
- Epic Salamence Jolly 30,+22 all IV's (Another)
- Epic Salamence Jolly 30,+22 all IV's (Another)
Start Point/Price: 500K Duration: 24 hours after first bid Min. Raise: 10K Accepted Payment(s):Pokedollars, CC (450K) No Insta. Contact: Vismu (In game) or Chris.1361 (Discord) Reminders: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.- Epic Salamence Jolly 30,+22 all IV's
- Teddiursa 31/31
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
