New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by 6six6
-
auction some pvp mons (not a bundle)
START GLISCOR !
-
[ Closed ] Quiet Honedge good bulk
250k
-
31 * 3 grenninja
START GRENINJA !!
-
Impish Pranskter cottone 100 lvl
START !! IGN: 6six6
- CLOSED
-
[Auction] PVPable Ferro (EV Trained) (Cancelled - Can be closed)
Auction Details: Start Price: 500k Min Raise: 50k End Point: 48 Hours (after start) Insta: 1.5M Accepted Payments: Pokedollars Server Name: Gold
- [Auction]Beldum
-
Wts epic beldum 31 speed
start
- JOLLY BELDUM - 20+ *4 (sold)
-
JOLLY BELDUM - 20+ *4 (sold)
Auction Details: Start Price: 150k End Point: 24 Hours (after start) Accepted Payments: Pokedollars Server Name: Gold
-
Hoenn - Transport quest Bug
Hi @Prologue Thanks for your help, the bug has been resolved and I was able to start the quest and apologies for late response since I usually play in IST hours
-
Hoenn - Transport quest Bug
Hi @Prologue Thanks for your advice. But still I was not able find Wattson anywhere in Mauville PC. Please refer the ss.
-
Hoenn - Transport quest Bug
I'm done with Sinnoh E4, I was trying to do transport quest to find Wattson in New Mauville (following this - Updated Hoenn Teleport Quest) but I was not able to see anyone in the entrance or within the building
