New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Mavywavy
-
Metagross, Jolly, Clear Body, 31/27/31/31/23/31 (31x4), 23+
48m
-
Metagross, Jolly, Clear Body, 31/27/31/31/23/31 (31x4), 23+
45m
-
Metagross, Jolly, Clear Body, 31/27/31/31/23/31 (31x4), 23+
42m
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Metagross, Jolly, Clear Body, 31/27/31/31/23/31 (31x4), 23+
ok I start 40m and will be on Silver if I win- Metagross, Jolly, Clear Body, 31/27/31/31/23/31 (31x4), 23+
Can start 25m?- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
Hello I'm online ingame right now and will be on for like next 5-6 hours- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
Hello I will have to politely decline your offer, I can do a 10% off which is 1350k. Thank you- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
Hello I'm available for the next 8 hours could you drop me a message on forum or discord when you're up? My discord is mavy411 if that's easier, I will try to occasionally message you ingame.- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- 31 speed jolly Meditite
1.1m- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Metagross, Jolly, Clear Body, 31/27/31/31/23/31 (31x4), 23+
