Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Mavywavy

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mavywavy

  1. Sold 1 choice band 50k - Sunx7tws
  2. I take money on Silver - Give the pokemon on Gold
  3. The set is 1400k only while 2 rr is already 1500k 😄 I'm online now if you're available ingame
  4. Hi both are available. Obelisk 7m and Xmas bisharp set at 1.4m.
  5. Hello sincerely apologize, that image was not updated. Thank you for bring that up!
  6. Hello I'm online - Yes I will do 50k for mimikyu.
  7. Hello I'm online, you got the Pawniard since you're the one posted first
  8. UPDATED !!!!! Still need a few small fix but looking good, have fun shopping everyone!
  9. Hey this time I will transfer with my main. Meet you vermi in a min
  10. IGN = Mavywavy Server = gold Time zone = GMT +6 Discord = pd_rb
  11. I will come Silver with my friend's account. Will meet you Vermi in 2 minutes @Blueciferrr

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.