Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Msora5822

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Nevermind, I was going the wrong way..
  2. I can't get past this part although I have the requirements. I even tried with a Golduck that I captured to be safe its OT restricted but still can't get past.
  3. I couldn't find Mako so I just restarted it until Mako isn't a runner up.
  4. I cannot find Mako anywhere but I have 7 points.
  5. I skipped a part by mistake, nevermind.
  6. I collected all three Red Stone, Blue Pearl, and Red Banana but Dr. Reinfield says I still need to collect them.
  7. I collected all three Red Stone, Blue Pearl, and Red Banana but Dr. Reinfield says I still need to collect them.
  8. Is this her?
  9. There isn't a old lady.
  10. I figured it out but I have a new problem, I am trying to start the Kyurem quest but the lady isn't there.
  11. It won't let me inside the town, even from the waterway side and I talked to wattson but he says nothing about the town
  12. I got it thank you! I missed that one
  13. I have all of Kanto caught besides the birds and mewtwo but it wont let me still.
  14. As title reads, I can't travel there

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.