Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Satoshikoji

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Satoshikoji

  1. IGN: Satoshikoji Timezone: PHT Almost a day Both Not yet Since 2012 I've been playing pokemon in Gameboy Advance Culture & Knowledge: 7. Annihilape because of the dragon moves hehe 8. Leftovers is a huge help for me 9. I can be your grillman cookin everyones meat haha Final Question: 10. For now I can't tell what I can contribute to the guild, Honestly this is my first time joining one, and the reason is I really want to learn more about the game, so that I can fully contribute to the guild

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.