Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Jpk2621

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hey bro Ingame name - jpk2621 Nationality - india 🇮🇳 Age - 21yrs I would like to join your guild I am a new player joined very recently Not interested in pvp as of now but it may change in future Currently more invested in ingame world and story mode Hope I hear from you soon.
  2. In game name - jpk2621 Nationality - India 🇮🇳 Age - 21yrs self desc - I am a new player bro Not interested in pvp More focussed towards story,in game world Available on discord Can communicate in english Well behaved towards my co players Can I still join?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.