New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Caspar
-
♥ Mayelesa Day Care ♥ Pokemon Kanto, Johto and Hoen now
Re: ♥ Mayelesa Day Care ♥ Pokemon Kanto and Johto now <t>Accepted. Can I get an ETA? Thank you.<br/> <br/> EDIT: Just learned pokemon can't evolve at 100 so that leaves it to evolve at 99 D:</t>
-
WTS Epic Eevee! - SOLD
Re: WTS Epic Eevee! <t>80k for it</t>
-
♥ Mayelesa Day Care ♥ Pokemon Kanto, Johto and Hoen now
Re: ♥ Mayelesa Day Care ♥ Pokemon Kanto and Johto now <t>IGN : Caspar<br/> Pokemon : Bronzor<br/> Current Level: 34<br/> Final Level: 100<br/> Evolve at level: max level :P<br/> Move keep: whatever you feel is best for this pokemon, I just admire this pokemon specific pokemon :D<br/> <br/> IGN: Caspar<br/> Pokemon: Bronzor<br/> EV train: 252 [special Defense], 252 [Censored], 6 [Censored] ... was wondering to split 126 into defense and 126 to HP (last 6 to hp)<br/> Move keep: keep whatever is best for him :P<br/> Rush order: (Yes/No) No</t>
-
✰ Polyxena's hunting service | Poke Sale %✰
- ✰ Polyxena's hunting service | Poke Sale %✰
♢ IGN: Caspar ♢ Pokémon you want to have: Vanillite ♢ Ability: Any is fine ♢ IVs: Modest and SPA and Speed 25+, everything else not important ♢ Gender: not important! I hugely recommend modest synchro for this pokemon, can find him in Seafoam B1F, but you need member for it to appear for you. I have been searching it for a long time and have found only 4, wrong natured with synchro, in 10+ hours. It is draining when I am sick. I will pay you well for if you consider this hunting pokemon. Thank you for your time, appreciate what you do. EDIT: Sorry for double post, don't know how to delete.- WTB Epic Modest Vanillite or EVO's
I am looking for the topic above. Screenshot if you have any below. Thank you. Prefer SPD/SPA above 24+.- Lastrial's Epic Shop - Update 18/6/2016 (Updated lvl 100 Hoenn Poke)
Re: Lastrial's Shop - Big Update 16 April 2016 <r>hmph, have to think about that chandelure <E>:Angry:</E></r>- w33shop (New Poke)
Re: w33shop <r>200k for salamence <E>:Heart:</E></r>- Shiny Slugma
220k for it- ☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Currently Full ]
IGN: Caspar (103 hours of game play) reason: Drialmeida is a good friend in the game, we talk a lot and he is really helpful and looking forward to meeting more or less of the same with ya'll.- Sell Shiny Bronzor
Still selling by chance? - ✰ Polyxena's hunting service | Poke Sale %✰
