New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Tobibdisisa
-
TobibDisisa's Shop - decent pokemon
3 new pvp pokemons added!
-
Blackrock peak Shop ( Epic PvP Godly Pokes)
worst shop i've come across so far :Grin:
-
OwnedByTV's personal shop
hey sorry i bought another one the same night, forgot to write it here
-
OwnedByTV's personal shop
skarmory 90k
-
GREAT RE OPPENING OF THE VARIATION'S POKESHOP PVP POKEMON AND SO ON CHECK IT OUT !!!!
Re: variation's shop ! only epic / god poke here (h.a bold squirtle in ! ) <t>gligar hidden abi 110k</t>
-
TobibDisisa's Shop - decent pokemon
1) It is an auction so do not ask prices, just make serious offer. 2) I reserve the right to reject your offer and withdraw my Pokes here. 3) Fake BID = report. 4) Pokemon are sold without item. 5) n.o. = no offer yet 6) /friend tobibdidsisa to add me ingame Auctions start when I meet a good offer, will last 24h. https://imgur.com/lZidG7E lvl 63 adamant tech scyther sold for 50k https://imgur.com/TYoXcyG lvl 61 adamant tech scyther sold for 80k ingame https://imgur.com/880Kb7l lvl 100 ev trained adamant dragonite sold for 180k https://imgur.com/vFBVV3w lvl 100 ev trained bold h.a. politoed, bo is 200k, insta 300k, sold for 300k https://imgur.com/ewZIUs0 lvl 100 ev trained adamant technician szicor, insta 300k, sold for 260k https://imgur.com/oytmJre lvl 100 ev trained adamant huge power azumarill, without egg moves,110 bo, 160k insta
-
Wts some pokemon [300k each]
those prices for those pokemon.. wow
-
The NEWEST shop!! PVP POKEMON
prices too high
-
WTB Scyther adamant tech decent ivs ( 20+), bold chansey natural cure (20+) can be unleveled Budget
message me ingame if you are interested!
-
Rock climb
OK thanks for help guys! :) i will try to get someone teach it my onix
-
Rock climb
i did read your post klixzzzz, but the problem is i have something like 70 hours played. So i was laying my hopes into the other solution.
-
Rock climb
"You get Rock Climb from Prof. Oak after getting all 16 Badges. " I found that in the internet, thats for normal versions though i think. Or does this work too? Other than that i will try to capture venipede then if it works, can somebody confirm it?
-
Rock climb
Hey guys, sorry if I am in the wrong forum here im not sure. Anyways my question is I want to get the TM's Thunderpunch, Icepunch and Firepunch for my Machamp. I heard they can be learned from a Tutor on Route 42 in Johto. For that I need Rock Climb. But how do I get Rock Climb? I was googleing quite a bit and asking ingame in the help chat but got no clear answers. Thanks in advance guys!!
