New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Pilsen
-
*~ Dacius Daycare~* [Away]
hi bro can u tell me when u come back? i need something like 20 ev trains
-
STEVEN Daycare Service for EV Training and Level Up service[Hoenn supported]
sorry wrong double post
-
STEVEN Daycare Service for EV Training and Level Up service[Hoenn supported]
i wanna now the same thing, i still wanna do that service?
-
Zraelfoxy's Training Service + Daycare Service(All Regions)(UPDATED)
Re: Zraelfoxy's Training Service + Daycare Service(All Regions) <t>hello friend, u still have doing EV train service? I have something arround 20 pokes do to that. Wait for your response</t>
-
WTS Speed Boost Epic Blaziken
2.5m :thanks:
-
Volvie9x's Shop - Epic,good ivs 20+ pokemon ( Update 26/11 )
Re: Volvie9x's Shop - Epic,good ivs 20+ pokemon ( update 23/6: torchic ada, ivs 20+ ) <t>aerodactyl 400k</t>
-
^-^ Rattlesnake's Shop ^-^ (Riolu h.a--lv 100 Ferrothorn)
riolu 100k and roserade 300k :thanks:
-
WTS Speed Boost Epic Blaziken
i can pay 150k, wrong nature :confused:
-
Stuck in Excavations Sites Hoenn Quest
u should use Rockmash into any rock near Excavations Site dude I already have doing that for 5 days at the moment, and rock fragments do no come
-
Stuck in Excavations Sites Hoenn Quest
Hello, how is everyone? I stuck in Excavations Sites Hoenn Quest, I need 6 Rock Fragments from each different locations right? But today is my 4th day I looking for lot of hours that fragments but nothing keeps coming, In that 4 day I was looking I got only 2 fragments from 6 in total. That took me a life just to enter? Is right that count or is something wrong with me? I looking in all different locations for above 15+ hours. There is some screenshots I upload today just in case
-
WTS Epic electivire and Sceptile
Sceptile 450k
-
Stuck in Excavations Sites Hoenn Quest
Hello, how is everyone? I stuck in Excavations Sites Hoenn Quest, I need 6 Rock Fragments from each different locations right? But today is my 4th day I looking for lot of hours that fragments but nothing keeps coming, In that 4 day I was looking I got only 2 fragments from 6 in total. That took me a life just to enter? Is right that count or is something wrong with me? I looking in all different locations for above 15+ hours. There is some screenshots I upload today just in case
-
Wts epic No guard Machamp!
Re: Wts epic No guard machoke (lvl 95)! <r>250k <E>:Grin:</E></r>
-
WTS epic pokemon with instant price
i have send u one pm :Grin:
-
●▬▬● Piga's Shop ●▬▬● 22/06 Hoenn! Swampert Strongest Wall, Epic Torchic and more
Re: ●▬▬● Piga's Shop ●▬▬● 13/06 Dragonite Multiscale, Azumarill and Pikachu <r><E>:kiss:</E></r>
