New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Sarkis
-
Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)
Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server) <t>i want to apply</t>
-
Epic Bisharp - Taking offers (sold)
Re: Epic Bisharp - Taking offers <t>2.9m muy new offer 2.9m</t>
-
Epic Modest Lotad !
my offer is 950k for the pokemon
-
Epic Bisharp - Taking offers (sold)
Re: Epic Bisharp - Taking offers <t>1.9m my offer is these</t>
-
no puedo entrar en mi cuenta
como puedo resolver un problema que tengo en mi cuenta no me he podido conectar desde hace ya varias horas, cuando le doy, login dice uder already logged in y no me deja entrar alguien sabe como solucionar esto ?
-
Shiny Froakie
15m for shiny froakie
-
Shiny Froakie
15m for shiny froakie
-
Shiny Froakie
12m my offer
-
Mudkip's Guild Shop (Full PvP & Epic Mons) 03.02.17
Re: Akatsuki Guild Shop (Full PvP & Epic Mons) <t>GAMBILICIOUS 4.5m for talomflame</t>
-
I have a question about ho-oh
thanks
-
I have a question about ho-oh
I already have 870 hours of gameplay
-
I have a question about ho-oh
Good friend was to know what requirements I need to be able to fight with ho-oh and fight against the legendary dogs I only need to spot ho-oh at the top of the tower that is located city ecruteak but when I give him to fight against he tells me That I can not touch it I would like to know how I do or if there is any requirement to be able to fight with the only one I lack that to be able to obtain a celebi thanks for your attention happy day
-
Sold All
Re: WTS PvP ready ! <r><E>:thanks:</E> offee 100k for sabely</r>
-
i buy garchomp and excadrill epic +20 jolly/ability
lo mas pronto posible por favor
-
God Ultra Epic Adamant Tyranitar..
i buy for 3.5m
