New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Sdarkoix
-
My first ever forum signature!
Good work, well done for first try!
-
99.5% Guys!
haha! Happened to me also, was wondering why the hell my sentence said "spam"... I agree, UguuMMO would have been better... The game is dead, they don't bring in enough updates. Long live PRO! :)
-
See you in-game!
Brilliant :) Also found this game few days ago after playing a restricated pokemon mmo for months which was hardly updated and promises weren't kept to add new features.. PRO is well written and designed! Coming from a games designer myself, I'm very impressed and look forward to the live game!
-
Hey guys, who's from Scotland?
From Dundee as well mate
-
Here's a judgement free zone to say goodbye to your Pokes
I never got out of viridian forrest.. So for those pokes I had, good riddance haha! Start a fresh, choosing charmander this time!
-
99.5% Guys!
Re: 99,9% :P :P :P <t>Brilliant news. Can't wait for release!</t>
-
Howdy!!! :D
Professionals still play games dude. I'm also a games designer. In progress of starting my own company. Enjoy the game!
-
Clothing Competition <3
May try some designs as I'm a designer myself. Will get back to this post in a few days!
-
How to wake the snorlax?
Brilliant thanks guys! :)
-
Hey guys, who's from Scotland?
Again close enough! Haha. Hopefully not too long till it goes live. This will blow every other fan made Pokemon game out the water!
-
How to wake the snorlax?
Need the poke flute to wake him. Not that far in this game but if it's the same as game boy games then you get poke flute from saffron. To get to saffron, you needed to give the guards tea to get past them. The tea can be obtained from celadon city from a woman in the mansion. Hope this helps. There's a lot changed in this game so if someone could clarify then that would be great! Lol
-
G'day
Welcome. Love Australia, hopefully visit it one day!
-
MacClient
Will need this also when I get round to getting a MacBook! Lol
-
Hellou ^^
Welcome to PRO. I just started today, coming for another Pokemon game that shall not be named.. :p
-
Hey guys, who's from Scotland?
Close enough! Loving this game, can't wait for it to go live.
-
Hey guys, who's from Scotland?
Just started playing this game after playing a different Pokemon game (can't say as it appears as "spam" lol). I can safely say this game is 100x better.. Built from ground up! More pokemon and regions! Anyway, short intro, IGN is sDarkoix, same as every other game! Who's from Scotland?
