New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Bodnar
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s> </e></QUOTE> nope. I think i got a better deal.<br/> <SPOILER><s> </e></SPOILER><e> </e></QUOTE> since you really need it I offer you 260k+1 rare <E>:Angel:</E><e> </e></QUOTE> ok :) where can I meet u at?</r>
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <t>deal or nah</t>
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s> </e></QUOTE> then I need 30k xD i got a prism scale if u can take that lol<e> </e></QUOTE> got smoke ball or focus sash?<e> </e></QUOTE> nope. I think i got a better deal.<br/> <SPOILER><s> </e></SPOILER></r>
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s> </e></QUOTE> sounds like i need 40k<e> </e></QUOTE> i accept rare candy trade for each 10k <E>:Shy:</E><e> </e></QUOTE> then I need 30k xD i got a prism scale if u can take that lol</r>
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s> </e></QUOTE> got any lvl 100 pokemon thats not ev trained, i need something to help beat elite 4 for (johto)<e> </e></QUOTE> updated one salamence from johto, 300k only<e> </e></QUOTE> sounds like i need 40k</r>
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <r><QUOTE author="jamesling95"><s> </e></QUOTE> Arc= 650k, machamp=400k, ninetales=1.2M <E>:Grin:</E><e> </e></QUOTE> got any lvl 100 pokemon thats not ev trained, i need something to help beat elite 4 for (johto)</r>
-
Sepatucorp Shop
Re: Sepatucorp Shop (BIG UPDATE 01/05/2017) GMT+7 <t>pls update the non ev trained pokemon. i need to buy some pokemon to help me beat the johto elite4 ;c</t>
-
PvP Shop *.* (New Updated!)
Re: Mega PvP epic Shop *.* (New Updated!!!) <t>how much for the arcanine, machamp, and nintales?</t>
-
Lilycove Department Store - Good pokemon and more
how much for abomasnow?
-
Get HM-02 Fly Demonstration @ Kanto
here's a screenshot for route 21.
-
WTS/WTT Latias Mount
for a high level pkmn in johto or some cash
-
hola
hello, i am new and having a blast already on the game :)
-
WTB a high level Pokemon in Johto
title says it all :) stuck at the Ecruteak Gym so I think I need to buy a high level :P
