New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Pyros1991
-
Slytherins (Gold) *Recruiting*
Hi ! I´d Like to join your guild. What is your in-game name (IGN)? Pyros1991 How many hours have you logged in PRO? +3k Do you know any existing members? Yes. What is your previous guild, if any? Phantom Troupe, in Silver. What is your favorite Pokémon? Gengar Which event do you look forward to the most? Summer, and Halloween. What are your main interests in PRO? (PvP, PvE, Hunting, etc.) PvP/Hunting/PvE. What is your highest PvP rating? 208. Do you have any dungeon experience? Yes Are you comfortable using voice chat in English for dungeon runs? Yes.
- SOLD
- SOLD
-
SOLD
2,95 m
- SOLD
- SOLD
- SOLD
- SOLD
- SOLD
-
SOLD
2,20 m
-
SOLD
2,10 m
-
CLOSED
410k
-
CLOSED
390k
-
CLOSED
370k
-
CLOSED
350k
-
CLOSED
Yes, 330k, sorry, the autocorrector
-
CLOSED
330 mil
-
Bug with HW forms?
Good morning. I have a question. I have been farming the same pokemon since the HW event started, specifically it is bronzor, it is not a high tier, I have been counting the number of encounters and it seems strange to me that after more than 1000 encounters I have not gotten the HW form, I understand that it also depends on luck, but I haven't even gotten a tier 1 yet. Could you please review it? Thank you.
-
[sold]Epic relaxed bronzong (except spatk)
2M75
-
[sold]Epic relaxed bronzong (except spatk)
2m10
-
[sold]Epic relaxed bronzong (except spatk)
2M
-
[sold]Epic relaxed bronzong (except spatk)
1,9 m
-
[sold]Epic relaxed bronzong (except spatk)
1,3 m
-
Problem with Genesect
Ok, in the guides that i see, the players dont submitted the poke, but i try again.
-
Problem with Genesect
Good night. I just finished the bug catching contest. I got a ledyba with 140 ivs, but I didn't get the judge's message commenting on the ivs issue, nor did the judge let me go for genesect outside of the contest. I show you the ledyba. I hope you can help me.
