New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Heromantv1
-
Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. [CLOSED]
Re: Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. <t>I can't pm u guy, i'll online on Dec 31 at 12:30am ( your local time)</t>
-
Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. [CLOSED]
Re: Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. <r><QUOTE author="Ortegajd" post_id="487879" time="1514560880" user_id="1521506"><s> </e></QUOTE> pm in game when u are online <e> </e></QUOTE> What 's your ingame name? And can i know your time zone. I guess when u online I falling as sleep</r>
-
Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. [CLOSED]
Re: Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. <t>Ok i buy absol with insta price</t>
-
Hannah help
Thank you so much guys. It was a uncomfortable experience to me. I hope the game 'll develope in the future.
-
Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. [CLOSED]
Re: Wts Godlike Absol and Floatzel. <t>Insta buy absol? Did the auntion end?</t>
-
Hannah help
I have beated her but right after I talk with her my computer lost connection and when I log in again, she disappeared. Do u know how to go to sinnoh again
-
Hannah help
How can i find game staff ingame ?
-
Hannah help
ingame: heromantv1 sever Blue
-
Hannah help
I beat her and talk to her, but when I talking to her I have lagged and lost connection. Then she disappears, how can go to sinnoh again. Anybody help me.
-
Wts Epic h.a. larvitar
Sorry lagging, I don't want to spam
-
Wts Epic h.a. larvitar
400k sold !
-
Serperior h,a hp ice
Does it have any hp
-
Serperior h,a hp ice
Start bid
-
[SOLD] SemiGOD Tyranitar & Epic Amoonguss
You said that it ends at 7 November 12:30 gt +2, it not fair. I don't know about that. How can i offer when I'm sleeping
-
WTS Godly Weavile
up up up
-
Epic greninja 31sdp 28 spatak no protean finish bid
Does it finished ?
