The Amigos Recruitment! (CLOSED)

Kellsbelles

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works? yes i will do my best

What’s your in game name? MegaAmbulance :)

What is your Discord ID?-MegaAmbulance#5970

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? Of course i will

What country are you from?-Greece

Whats your real name ? Hlias

Can you agree to the following Contract? Yes of course!

• Like 4

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works? Yes, I love PRO community.

What’s your in game name? AstralMr

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID? Eric<3#0605

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? Of course.

What country are you from? México <3. TACOS !!!

Whats your real name ? Eric

Can you agree to the following Contract? Sure.

• Like 2
BnVREQ4.png

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works? - Yes i am, and I am willing

What’s your in game name? - InfamousMuso

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID? - InfamousMuso#9554

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? - Yes, always.

What country are you from? - Australia

Whats your real name ? - Dylan

Can you agree to the following Contract? - I agree

• Like 2

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works? I am active now. I took a break for university. I used to help out all the time in the group that the Amigos ran before, under the primary ownership of Strategist; as a PvP Price Checker and general Price Checker. I also participated in a few community events for the Discord group.

What’s your in game name? Forged

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID? I have a discord account and Strategist has my discord information already. I would prefer not to post it on a public forum (which will stay available for a long time). However, if it is a requirement to post it here, then I will upon request.

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? I have yet to prove otherwise, but yes, I will continue to be respectful.

What country are you from? United States of America

Whats your real name ? Nolan

Can you agree to the following Contract? I can. I'm American, I love democracies!

A bit extra: I've been very impressed with the Amigos since I learned about them a few months back. It seems like a fun and close knit group of veteran, knowledgeable, and friendly players. I've experienced the understanding aspects of the group first hand from Strategist and the very generous attitudes of both Strategist and ImHanjoo. At risk of sounding dramatic; it'd be an honor to be included in such a kind set of friends.

• Like 3

Are you an active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works?

- I would help out with all the work that I'll be able to do

What’s your in-game name?

-Kuroshiba

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID?

- Kuroshiba#0562

Will you be respectful of us and others 24/7?

-there is a no-brainer, ofc I would be respectful to all other members

What country are you from?

- I'm from Malaysia but I can and only speak standard English tho

Whats your real name?

- bai dong, but I prefer you guy called me Kuro to be honest

Can you agree to the following Contract?

- yes, I agree on the contract

Edited by Kuroshiba
  • Like 2

1e2aec96fd7a6dd42db39dbfc78287b1e2d3e25a_hq.jpg

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works?

- Yes

What’s your in game name?

- Provocation

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID?

- jace#2432

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7?

- Yes

What country are you from?

- Philippines

Whats your real name ?

- Jasper

Can you agree to the following Contract?

- Yes

• Like 2

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works? Yes

What’s your in game name? Toudoukirin

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID? Screaming Tomato#9456

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? of course

What country are you from? Philippines

Whats your real name? Dave

Can you agree to the following Contract? Yes, I agree

• Like 2

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works? Yes for sure :)

What’s your in game name? Eltyyy

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID? ELTY#9468

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? If they deserve it :P haha yes i will

What country are you from? CROATIA!

Whats your real name? Borna

Can you agree to the followinng contract? Yes i do :)

• Like 2