Andriod keyboard and mouse support

Skilly

Hello , i can use my keyboard jist fine to control my player but the thing that doesnt work is the the mouse that i also hav pluged into my usb hub i cant click on anything in the game and no its not my mouse faulet it works perfactly of there things i just want to know how to fix this please and thank you

kkkp.gif

• 1 month later...
Hello , i can use my keyboard jist fine to control my player but the thing that doesnt work is the the mouse that i also hav pluged into my usb hub i cant click on anything in the game and no its not my mouse faulet it works perfactly of there things i just want to know how to fix this please and thank you

I am having the same problem. I would at least like use the mouse to move my avi but it doesnt work.

Hello Skilly and Animarah,

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience. A USB OGT adapter can be used to connect your Android device to your mouse. You will need to check if your device is compatible with one, though. You can also try a Bluetooth mouse instead.

Please let me know whether this resolves your issue. I hope you have a great day.

• 1 month later...
Hello Skilly and Animarah,

I'm really sorry for this inconvenience. A USB OGT adapter can be used to connect your Android device to your mouse. You will need to check if your device is compatible with one, though. You can also try a Bluetooth mouse instead.

Please let me know whether this resolves your issue. I hope you have a great day.

Hello Menrva, thanks for the advice but i've already tried that and it didnt work. The mouse works just fine with everything else except the PRO game. I hope that this will be fixed in the next update ☹

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys! Same issue. Been playing with my keyboard just fine, and now I just got a bluetooth mouse which works perfectly in my tablet but inside PRO doesn´t.

Inside the game it only recognizes the right click which opens the menu (Return to game - Options - Log Out)

Left click doesn't work at all inside PRO, and I repeat, works just fine for everything else in my tablet.

Did anyone found how to fix this?

Ty!

• 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...