Won't let me download

Christylad90

It's stupid!!! Won't even let me download! Can't even get onto the download link be ause it's been put into some stupid MEGA APP thing. Won't let me on the page with broadband internet and won't load on my mobile data. Absolutely pathetic. Totally ruined it for me now!! Put money into the game and you can't even sort out android and can't even make it easy to download!! Not happy!!

It's stupid!!! Won't even let me download! Can't even get onto the download link be ause it's been put into some stupid MEGA APP thing. Won't let me on the page with broadband internet and won't load on my mobile data. Absolutely pathetic. Totally ruined it for me now!! Put money into the game and you can't even sort out android and can't even make it easy to download!! Not happy!!

Hi there. Can you please try to download PRO here? This is a direct download link for Android. If the page won't load due to your internet, that is out of our control. Our best suggestion is to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. You may also check with the following questions:

* Call your internet provider.

* Troubleshoot Your Hardware.

* Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.

The game is in fact easy to download for majority, but if your internet connection does not meet the requirements necessary for an efficient download, then that is out of the PRO scope. You yourself will have to contact your internet provider.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.