Compensation for the past few days.

Dlight

The past few days have been a bit of a bumpy ride for both android users and some pc users.Android client have been bugged for several days(yes it got fixed in the end) but I know one of my friends got really pissed off since he was searching for a pokemon and as soon as he encountered that the app got shut down automatically.For PC the down time for bug testing and maintenance have been a bit longer than usual.I understand the logic and the reason behind this but i think we have some of our communities members really pissed.I think a compensation package might be done to cheer them up.Please listen to this and let me know what you think.In my opinion the package might consist of several things such as pokeballs,1 day black medallion,a reroll nature ticket for normal pokemon and etc...And I know some of these rewards are really extra but they are just an idea.

"reroll nature ticket for normal pokemon"

"1 day black medallion"

lul, yeah lets add new stuff to the game real quick

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

"reroll nature ticket for normal pokemon"

"1 day black medallion"

lul, yeah lets add new stuff to the game real quick

well they were just examples as I stated in the post,I dont know what devs or staff would see right to give.

I honestly would just love some poke dollars I mean 50k-100k would be nice or a free boss cool down since I want to fight surge boss again

How to destroy the economy 101,

what about a normal 3 day MS extension? That would be a reasonable and normal suggestion

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

If you feel you are entitled to compensation on your memberships due to the downtime then you can make a post here. However, we don't compensate people for a couple of days downtime just because you play on a different platform. The servers were online for the most part and the only server downtime was to update the game and fix bugs. What happened with the Android client was unexpected and unfortunate but the issue/s were fixed as soon as possible. No downtime for the client was extended past what we expected.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.