Game crashing [LOCKED]

Markusp92

When I'm fighting the gym leader in azelea I get through the first two pokemon and then they make mine faint using pursuit , when my pokemon faints it says e.g ghastly is being withdrawn and then fainted and just says is over and over again and won't allow me to change pokemon , I thought this was just mine but someone else facing the first gym leader in johto gets knocked out by the move pursuit also and the same thing is happening to them

The move Pursuit is currently bugged. And causes and endless loop of the withdrawn / fainted text. This has already been forwarded to the appropriate staff member and should be fixed later today.

If you would like to be kept in the loop on up to date content updates and things going bump in the night on PRO please join the Official PRO Discord via the link in my signature below.

When I'm fighting the gym leader in azelea I get through the first two pokemon and then they make mine faint using pursuit , when my pokemon faints it says e.g ghastly is being withdrawn and then fainted and just says is over and over again and won't allow me to change pokemon , I thought this was just mine but someone else facing the first gym leader in johto gets knocked out by the move pursuit also and the same thing is happening to them

Hi there. We are aware of the bug with Pursuit causing you to be unable to switch out, or have your pokemon faint. Our Developers are working on a fix as we fix and the server should be updated with the fixed version of Pursuit once the bug is fixed. Unfortunately, we cannot give an ETA as to when this bug will be fixed. However, you can join our PRO Official Discord for updates regarding the issue.

With that being said, I'll now lock this thread. Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.