merge for gold server

Aarc

ola poderiam me falar se é possível eu trocar de servidor ? gostaria de ir para o servidor gold, estou atualmente no silver não tenho amigos neste servidor , por este motivo gostaria de trocar de servidor , mas encontrei alguns amigos de antigamente no gold , poderiam me ajudar? se for possível obrigado

• 1 year later...

ola poderiam me falar se é possível eu trocar de servidor ? gostaria de ir para o servidor gold, estou atualmente no silver não tenho amigos neste servidor , por este motivo gostaria de trocar de servidor , mas encontrei alguns amigos de antigamente no gold , poderiam me ajudar? se for possível obrigado

Você teve resposta ? Conseguiu mudar de servidor ?

can I transfer to another server?

Greetings, @Aarc

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Time to time we open a thread called: Name Change, Account Reset and Server transfer, currently this thread is closed and doesnt take more requests so you would need to wait this thread gets open again to request a Server transfer. I would like suggest you have a look to the last thread oppened to know the requirements for the next time this thread gets open again you can check that thread HERE.

I would like suggest you to join in our DISCORD SERVER to be informed of the upcoming updates or of when this thread can be oppened again.

I hope this have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png