Why I cannot evolve my Snorunt into Froslass? [SOLVED]

Pokemondzoto

Hello everyone. Actually my question is in the title. I have 22 lvl Snorunt, I gave her dawn stone, then she grew up 2 lvls and nothing happened. Ofc my Snorunt is female. Do you know why it happens? Maybe Froslass is not added to PRO? I dont know..

Waiting for your help.

Greetings.

Hello everyone. Actually my question is in the title. I have 22 lvl Snorunt, I gave her dawn stone, then she grew up 2 lvls and nothing happened. Ofc my Snorunt is female. Do you know why it happens? Maybe Froslass is not added to PRO? I dont know..

Waiting for your help.

Greetings.

Hello,

Froslass does exist in PRO and female Snorunt can evolve into it.

However, you do not need to give it a Dawn Stone to hold, you need to click on the Dawn Stone in your inventory and then use it on your Snorunt. Naturally, the Snorunt needs to be in your party.

I hope this information proved useful to you, please let me know if you succeeded, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

Yeah, it worked ^^ Thank You very much! Btw, I'm newbie here and I have 2 more easy question. I do not want to make other topics so maybe u can help me here.

1) Can I trade my fossils with other players?

2) What is the time of cool down of diggable places? I mean if I dug today in one spot, which day I'll be able to do it again?

Yeah, it worked ^^ Thank You very much! Btw, I'm newbie here and I have 2 more easy question. I do not want to make other topics so maybe u can help me here.

2) What is the time of cool down of diggable places? I mean if I dug today in one spot, which day I'll be able to do it again?

Hi there. I'll answer your questions below!

You can't trade the physical item of the fossil. However, you can trade them once they're revived. Please do note that you need the 4th Gym Badge in Kanto to be able to trade with other players and use the trade chat.

Dig spots are on a 3 real life day cooldown!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thanks for help :) You are fast guys :D

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.