Ev problem

Pallabkumars

Look at the speed ev...i got so many ev but still speed stat isn't increasing why?

"yeah at level50 you will have 50% of the lv100 stat boosts, meaning 8EV for +1 stat as opposed to 4 per 1 at 100, for instance"

Your Pokemon is just too low level for EVs to actually have a big impact

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

"yeah at level50 you will have 50% of the lv100 stat boosts, meaning 8EV for +1 stat as opposed to 4 per 1 at 100, for instance"

Your Pokemon is just too low level for EVs to actually have a big impact

So if i just increase my pokes level those ev will take effect right?

I mean if i get 510 ev at 50 level and when i get to 100 level all the ev will increase the stat as 4 ev equals to 1 stat.....

So if i just increase my pokes level those ev will take effect right?

I mean if i get 510 ev at 50 level and when i get to 100 level all the ev will increase the stat as 4 ev equals to 1 stat.....

Yeah if you have 510 EVs at level50, the EVs will have an effect of 8EVs = 1 stat increase but if you are at level100 with 510 EVs, 4 EVs mean = 1 stat increase

• Like 1

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Yeah if you have 510 EVs at level50, the EVs will have an effect of 8EVs = 1 stat increase but if you are at level100 with 510 EVs, 4 EVs mean = 1 stat increase

One thing more,once my poke get max 510 ev it wont get anymore right?

Then even if train on some poke that give certain ev that my poke has none,it wont change my pokes maxed ev set right?

To be clear if my magnemite has 252 spees and 252 satk and 6 hp and then if i defeat those poke which gives atk or def,it wont change the from one of those three have trained already right?

To be clear if my magnemite has 252 spees and 252 satk and 6 hp and then if i defeat those poke which gives atk or def

correct, 510 is max

• Like 1