How I can evolve my Piloswine into Mamoswine?

Pokemondzoto

Hello everyone.

First of all, I am in Johto, but I've got all badges there so now I'm able to come back to Kanto too. I got to earn Ancient Power and one and only way (I think so) to do it is tutor in Ruins of Alphs. Before he would learn my Piloswine Ancient Power I have to donate Pewter Museum by 3 fossils. And that's moment when my problems start. When I try to donate by helix or dome fossil that guy in musuem tells me that I have to catch Kabuto and Omanyte first. And can I do it in wild? How does it exactly works? I have 2 dome fossils and 2 helix fossils. Maybe i should revive 1 dome fossil and 1 helix fossil into Pokemons and then I can donate that museum with another fossils? How does it works? And if I am forced to donate museum by 3 DIFFERENT KINDS of fossils to be able to be learnt Ancient Power? Please, explain me that...

Thanks.

Hello everyone.

First of all, I am in Johto, but I've got all badges there so now I'm able to come back to Kanto too. I got to earn Ancient Power and one and only way (I think so) to do it is tutor in Ruins of Alphs. Before he would learn my Piloswine Ancient Power I have to donate Pewter Museum by 3 fossils. And that's moment when my problems start. When I try to donate by helix or dome fossil that guy in musuem tells me that I have to catch Kabuto and Omanyte first. And can I do it in wild? How does it exactly works? I have 2 dome fossils and 2 helix fossils. Maybe i should revive 1 dome fossil and 1 helix fossil into Pokemons and then I can donate that museum with another fossils? How does it works? And if I am forced to donate museum by 3 DIFFERENT KINDS of fossils to be able to be learnt Ancient Power? Please, explain me that...

Thanks.

Hi PokemonDzoto,

You only need to visit a Move Relearner to teach Piloswine Ancient Power for 2k. Relearners in Johto can be found in Goldenrod City and Blackthorn City. Kanto Relearners are located in Cerulean City and Saffron City. After Piloswine learns the move, you will then need to defeat a wild pokemon. It will evolve after this battle.

Donating fossils to Pewter Museum is part of a different quest. You can view the guide here. It rewards a Reroll Ticket. Completing this quest is not required to teach Piloswine Ancient Power and to evolve it.

Please let me know if you have any further issue teaching it the move. Have a great day.

• Like 2