Problem log in [SOLVED]

Lenajilian

Hi,

I have a problem when I want to log in the game. It says that my IDs doesn't exist. I try to use "forget password" but I have a message that say doesn't exist too ! I don't know what can I make... I want to contact real person with Twitter or something but I can't so this is my last chance to recover my ID....

If an admin can help me....

Thank.

A poor and lost french girl...

Hi,

I have a problem when I want to log in the game. It says that my IDs doesn't exist. I try to use "forget password" but I have a message that say doesn't exist too ! I don't know what can I make... I want to contact real person with Twitter or something but I can't so this is my last chance to recover my ID....

If an admin can help me....

Thank.

A poor and lost french girl...

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience!

Do you have the issue on both servers, or only Silver?

Since you had progress on Red server and that it has merged with Blue server, it will now be on Silver server. Moreover, Gold server is simply a rename of the server formerly known as Yellow.

Please read both these topics thoroughly and you will be able to log back in-game; do tell me if you need further assistance, or french translations.

Until then, I wish you a nice day :)

re,

I can't log on Silver and Gold. When I want to recover, the site say that my username and my mail doesn't exist. But... I have 3 bagdes and before, I had no problem to log in x)

Oh, I 've forget one thing : this is my other account. An old than I don't use except for forum...

Account I want to play is LilicePoke but it "doesn't exist"...

re,

I can't log on Silver and Gold. When I want to recover, the site say that my username and my mail doesn't exist. But... I have 3 bagdes and before, I had no problem to log in x)

Oh, I 've forget one thing : this is my other account. An old than I don't use except for forum...

Account I want to play is LilicePoke but it "doesn't exist"...

There isn't any account under that name indeed; however, there is a LilicePokemon that appears to be yours. Could you try with this? :3

I am ashamed. Promised, I would sleep instead of playing while I work early the next day .... especially Saturday night. I may be confused with my Instagram account too ....

Thank you I've recovered my accound.

No biggie, glad your issue is solved :D Hope it is for your Instagram too.

Enjoy, and have a great day :)

- Locked -