Everything about the merge - General FAQ + Issue FAQ | READ BEFORE MAKING A MERGE ISSUE THREAD

Shinohara

• Administrator

m-m-merge_logo.jpg

For those who aren't already aware, the Red and Blue server has merged to make up the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. If you played on either the Red or Blue server, you will need to merge game data files from both servers in order to play on the Silver server and have access to your past game data.

We made this post to inform you of everything you need to know about the merge.

You can choose to merge both accounts, or keep them, as shown below on this screenshot.

Do note, if you decide to merge, then the story progress on one account will be deleted, but you get to keep all Pokemon, items, etc.

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login in your dashboard and click on the Merge message that appear in the page. If that does not appear, please switch to "My Account" or "Server Transfer" to make ti appear.
  2. Step 2: After that, make sure to pick the server you used to play on.  
    Done!

Make sure to select the right main server and read the General FAQ before you merge!

e78d8d78d4015656b78aec4f607336ec.png

Q:
What happens if my Pokemon and Items are over the limit allowed and I don't want to make a new account and merge everything into one?
A:
Items will cap at 999, the rest will be cut. And as for Pokemon, you will be forced to keep both accounts if the combined total is over the 1000 Pokemon limit.

Q:
I want to be able to choose which progress I use! How do I do it?
A:
Just as shown in the screenshot above, you will be able to select your progress from the server that you want.

Q:
I have legendaries on both servers. What will happen to them?
A:
If you have the same species of legendaries on both accounts, you'll have the option to keep both accounts, or to choose one of the two to keep.

Q:
What about my playtime?
A:
Playtime will be merged.

Q:
There is a guild on with the same name as mine on the other server! What will happen to my guild?
A:
All Guilds were deleted and leaders got reimbursed 400k. This is to prevent any collisions that may occur.

Important:
Guilds had one week to recreate their guilds if they have a guild post that was older than a week.

Q:
What are the new server names?
A:
Gold and Silver!

b462d18b0382342050f2852ad3d0342d.png

Q:
Does it take long to merge?
A:
Absolutely not. It's easy and quickly done.

Q:
I play PRO on my phone, can I do the merge with it?
A:
Yes, the website is phone compatible.

Q:
My account is banned, can I still merge it?
A:
You can't. If you are only banned on one server then you can keep both accounts, but you have to rename the account that's not banned.

Important:
If you are currently appealing then it might be better to wait for the final outcome and decide afterwards.

Q:
What happens to my mails?
A:
They will be merged. The sender will be changed to Eaty, but the original sender will be added to the title.

Q:
I need a list of all my guildies, is this possible?
A:
Yes, you will automatically get mails with a list of all your old guildies.

Q:
Do I lose something with the merge?
A:
Pretty much everything will be merged except the clothes you wear. The clothes you wear on the server you didn't choose as main server will be deleted. To prevent this you should take them off before you merge your account!

Q:
Not related to the merge, but when does Eaty recover my legendary?
A:
Good question and related to the merge! Legendaries won't be recovered anymore.
If you want your legendary back you can do this:

1. Choose the server you didn't catch it yet as main server
  2. Merge your accounts
  3. Fulfill the requirements for the legendary
  4. Catch it again!
If you deleted your legendary recently then they can still be recovered.

e50e116639039c64c0ba769c9a9f0e42.png

Q:
I'm getting an "Invalid Password" error, what do I do?
A:
If you haven't yet merged your accounts, please do so in your dashboard and it should resolve your issue.

Q:
I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!
A:
If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

Q:
I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!
A:
This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff can assist and unmerge your account if you chose the wrong server as main; note however that this offer is only available once and exclusively if you  never traded on Silver server. In the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

Q:
I merged my accounts, but some Pokemon I released are back in my box and now some of my Pokemon are missing!
A:
Please try to release a few unwanted Pokemon. Afterward, log off and back in, and the 'hidden' Pokemon should now appear for you. If this is not the case, please make a post in General Support and let us know as much detail as possible so Admins can assist you as efficiently as possible. Information like the missing Pokemon(s) ID numbers, Nature, Ability, may greatly help us as well.

Q:
I can't store some of my Pokemon and they are stuck in my team, what do I do?!
A:
Please take a look at This Topic.

Regarding the Pokemon Limit:

Due to the recent mass restoration of deleted Pokémon for some people leading them to reach a 1000 stored, following the merge process, it appears that a lot of people now think that the Pokémon PC storage limit has been raised from 900 to 1000.

This is not technically true; the maximum storage capacity has always been 1000, hence the 67 visible boxes, however one cannot use any ball in battle anymore once one has 900 Pokémon. The extra storage space is for trades or Pokémon handed over, exclusively.

So if you have 900 Pokémon—especially on Silver due to the merge fix—I would advise you to release a bunch before going out on a hunt.

We unfortunately can't provide help for uncaught Pokémon due to the catching limit set at 900 stored, since Pokémon only get their data saved a couple minutes after the catch itself, or if the user relogs to force-save it (which is advised to do for valuable Pokémon to avoid any risk to lose it in a potential rollback if the server crashes).

Re-spawning one of any kind is out of the question for ethical reasons, since it would be equal to spawning a new one, with different randomized stats and such.

Apologies for the inconveniences caused; PRO Staff is doing their best to properly address your concerns and make the merge as easy as possible for all players. Please stay patient with us, and if your question isn't answered in this thread, please make a post in General Support with as much information as possible so we can assist you.

• Like 3

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Contrary changed the title to Everything about the merge - General FAQ + Issue FAQ | READ BEFORE MAKING A MERGE ISSUE THREAD