Teleport quest bugged

Cocobutter92

Why nobody helps me? There are no admins online? i need help my teleport quest is bugged, the last pc doesnt exist on the game and i cant come back to kanto before find the last pc, but it doesnt exist because i go every poke center at hoenn like 3 times and nothing. Please help me.

Why nobody helps me? There are no admins online? i need help my teleport quest is bugged, the last pc doesnt exist on the game and i cant come back to kanto before find the last pc, but it doesnt exist because i go every poke center at hoenn like 3 times and nothing. Please help me.

Hello Cocobutter92,

You are able to travel to Kanto without completing the Teleport Quest if you've already beat the 8 gyms in Hoenn. You can return to the previous regions using the boat in Lilycove. The Teleport Quest is optional and allows players to quickly travel to Pokecenters within Hoenn or within Sinnoh. The full guide is located here.

If you still want to complete this quest, you can review the following list of Pokecenters to ensure you have not accidentally missed one:

-Oldale town

-Petalburg city

-Dewford town

-Slateport city

-Mauville city

-Verdanturf town

-Rustboro city

-Fallarbor town

-Lavaridge town

-Fortree city

-Lilycove city

-Mossdeep city

-Sootopolis city

-Evergrande city

-Pacifidlog city

Sootopolis, Pacifidlog, and Evergrande City PCs are sometimes easy to miss. Sootopolis requires a Pokemon with dive in order to reach it.

Keep in mind that staff members are volunteers who dedicate their time when their availability permits it. Please remain patient for a response after first posting. We're happy to help you. Let me know if you continue experiencing any problems. Have a great day.