Friend doesnt receive Email's for password / email reset

Scriptkus

A friend tried to reset his password first but got no email back with the resettet password. After that he tried to change his email but this doesnt work to. Help please.

Hello Scriptkus,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience for your friend. If he has already checked the spam/junk folder, please have him try using a different browser such as Firefox. While using this browser, attempt to reset the password here and check the email again. Also, on some occasions the email may take up to 30 minutes to be received. He may also need to use an email service such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo if he is not already doing so.

Keep in mind that the password must be alphanumerical.

Let me know if this resolves his issue. Have a great day.

He still received no email

Problem is: This mail is very old and he used it to registrate his account for about 2 years, he doenst get any emails not even mails from me or from himself.

Edited by Scriptkus

He still received no email

Problem is: This mail is very old and he used it to registrate his account for about 2 years, he doenst get any emails not even mails from me or from himself.

Hi there. Please tell your friend to create a new account with a new gmail account as this will allow him to get the email easily. If he really wants to, he can change the email used on his account afterwards.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

He is not able to change the email cause if he try to change his email he will receive no email cause his email Account is deactivated, someone have to change his email manually into his new mail address. He is registrated since 2016 and dont want to make a new Account he want to give it to me.

He is not able to change the email cause if he try to change his email he will receive no email cause his email Account is deactivated, someone have to change his email manually into his new mail address.

Please let your friend know that he'll have to make a complaint in the General Complaint Area regarding this so that we may change his email for him. I cannot disclose any of his account's information to you. However, I can disclose it to him in an alternate account.

Therefore, until then, looking forward to seeing his thread.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.