Moving by clicking

Matzeus

Most of you probably know the possibility of moving to a tile by clicking on it. Many MMORPGs do offer this way of moving your character, but also games like AgeOfEmpires.

So here´s my suggestion.

Each tile/NPC can be clicked via mouse. The player will walk automatically to the tile/NPC and interact with it. For PC users this method might seem not too necessary, but think about porting the game to android. A virtual D-Pad would take a lot of place and might be annoying. Tapping a tile will make the game more comfortable and better for portable devices.

Greetings, Matzeus

I imagine the d-pad for Android would be similar to the Gameboy emulator d-pads, where it's basically transparent. Clicking to move in general is not something that would be that great in PRO, as that is more for games where you can move in more directions than just 4.

This idea wouldn't make a huge amount of difference in Android either, because you would need to have a visible analog stick, which like the d-pad, would be transparent.

Why would you need an analog stick?

I´ve already played other games like PRO. One of them offered the possibility to click and move automatically. Even though it was only for PC, it was a great feature. So comfortable.

I don´t say, you have to make it standard. Just offer this way of moving.

Have any of u played the android port of PRO?

I have, and trust me we dont need to click. I personally find that way of movement frustrating and gimmicky.

The android version of PRO requires u to slide ur finger along the screen in the direction u want to go. No need for analog sticks or other stuff.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

ill be requesting another android build closer to release so we can get many people to test it :)

Keep an eye out

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.